Dupont, Washington

We gave ourselves a stand-along Viking gas range for our anniversary two years ago. The oven has now quit for the fifth, count 'em, fifth time.

Because it is still under warranty, we are limited to two service companies, neither of which is a ball of fire. The last time it quit, it was right at Thanksgiving and I ended up feeding 15 people with a Weber, a Big Green Egg, and a Traeger pellet smoker.

The dealer where I bought the range, Albert Lea Appliances in Tacoma, was completely indifferent. I intend to see if Washington State's Lemon Law applies to appliances, because I would really like to have my money back.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Albert Lee Appliance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Albert Lee Appliance to other companies on our site.

Comments